Day 1 (Friday or Monday):
You arrive at the airport, we will be there to wait for you. As soon as you will make the reservation, we will ask you the time of your arrival flight (or we will help you choosing the right flights combinations for you, if you are having troubles) so that we can wait for you and the other participants at the airport. When all the participants are arrived, we move to the hotel (30min from the Venice airport) so that you can set up your room and leave there all the luggages. If there’s time, we will make our first photography session before dinner, just in time for sunset; if there’s not, we will have dinner at the hotel and then if the weather and the conditions permit (and most of all, if you are not tired!), we’ll make a first night photography session.
Day 2 (Saturday or Tuesday):
The routine could vary from tour to tour, but it will be pretty much this one:
– we are going to wake up early the morning to catch the twilight and then the sunrise;
– after the morning photography session, we return to the hotel to have breakfast and if conditions permits we go out again to catch some nice morning fog (hopefully) with the sunlight;
– around midday we are going to have lunch in some beautiful restaurants to taste some of the local dishes;
– in the afternoon you can either choose to do a quick post-production workshop or to visit the colorful Burano, a small village on a island that we can reach in about 45 minutes from the Venice centre by ferry. Generally we suggest to go for the Burano option, since this will be your only full day of the tour (and well, because it’s included in the tour price!).
– In the late afternoon, no matter what we make during the day, we’ll go for the sunset photography session;
– After the evening photography session, we return to the hotel to have dinner with some delicious local food;
– After dinner, some of you will be tired and all they want is to pour themselves a glass of wine and stay in their room, while others will still be full of energy and want to make some night photography; of course we will satisfy everyone! If the weather is good we will go out to photograph the Venice atmosphere at night, through the small canals and the famous San Marco Square.
Day 3 (Sunday or Wednesday):
Well, that is going to be a sad day; unfortunately our tour has come to an end, and we must say goodbye! After breakfast, if all the participants have the flight in the late afternoon we are going to make the last photography session, if there’s not time we will help you make the check out from the hotel and we will take you to the airport from which you will take your return flight.