Day 1 (Sunday):
You arrive at the airport, we will be there to wait for you. As soon as you will make the reservation, we will ask you the time of your arrival flight (or we will help you choosing the right flights combination for you, if you are having some difficulties) so that we can wait for you at the airport. When we are ready, we move to the hotel (5h drive if you land in Pisa, 4h30m drive if you land in Florence, 2h30h if you land in Venice and 3h if you land in Milan) so that you can set up your room and leave there all the luggages. If there’s time, we will make our first photography session before dinner, just in time for sunset; if there’s not, we will have dinner at the hotel and then if the weather and the conditions permit (and most of all, if you are not tired!), we’ll make a first night photography session.
Day 2-6 (from Monday till Friday):
We don’t have a standard routine during our tours. In each tour we will make sure you will visit all the most beautiful photography locations, but “when” it’s not up to us: we will move accordingly to the weather, so that we can be in the right place at the right time. Anyway, down here you will read how a typical day will look like:
– we are going to wake up really early the morning to catch the twilight and then the sunrise;
– after the morning photography session, we return to the hotel to have breakfast and if conditions permits we go out again to catch some nice morning light hitting the peaks;
– around midday we are going to have lunch in some beautiful restaurants to taste some of the local dishes;
– in the afternoon some days we will have a postproduction workshop where we are going to teach you everything you need to get out the best of your shots using Adobe Camera Raw and Adobe Photoshop; if some participants are not interested in the PP workshop, they are free to take a walk around Cortina d’Ampezzo (the town where we generally stay) or maybe do some hikes; lastly, if the weather gives us some nice sky or light conditions even after lunch, we won’t stop to shoot of course!
– In the late afternoon, no matter what we make during the day, we meet again to go for the sunset photography session;
– After the evening photography session, we return to the hotel to have dinner with some delicious local food;
– After dinner, some of you will be tired and all they want is to pour themselves a glass of wine and stay in their room, while others will still be full of energy and want to make some astrophotography; of course we will satisfy everyone! If the sky is clear from the clouds we will go to photograph the milky way, (if we are in the right period of the year), make some startrails or simply capture the stars over some beautiful mountains.
Day 7 (Saturday):
Well, that is going to be a sad day; unfortunately our tour has come to an end, and we must say goodbye! After breakfast, if all the participants have the flight in the late afternoon we are going to make the last photography session, if there’s not time we will help you make the check out from the hotel and we will take you to the airport from which you will take your return flight.