This is a general itinerary of the workshop:
– During the early hours of the morning, one of our workshop leaders will pick you up at the hotel you’re staying (in the nearby area) so that we’ll be on the photo location just in time to catch the twilight and the sunrise;
– After the sunrise photo session, we’ll continue to shot until the nice morning light will be gone; then we are going to familiarize with these beautiful tiny villages, have breakfast and talk about the photos we made that morning and how to improve for the sunset session;
– Around midday we are going to have lunch in a beautiful restaurant to try some local dishes and have a taste of how good is the local cuisine; the lunch will be accompanied by some good wine of course!
– In the afternoon you may choose to have a postproduction workshop, where your guide will teach you how to get the most out of the photos you made that morning with the help of Adobe Camera Raw and Adobe Photoshop, or just keep shooting around if the weather is good; taking a walk through these historical towns and relax a little bit is also an option of course;
– During late afternoon, whatever you decided to make after lunch, we are going to meet again and head over to the sunset location to have another photo session!
– After the sunset/blue hour, your guide will bring you back at your hotel.